About Me

The Shire epitomizes what the world should be. A place of happiness and peace. The greatest arguments should be about how much food one can eat, or who gets to host the next party. People should listen to the music of the world, and care less about the differences in each other.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Perhaps

It's hard to imagine what life would be, if it wasn't as is.
Everyday I look back at the choices I've made, and wonder what could have been, what would be, and who I am.

Perhaps if I had dated that one guy, perhaps if I had studied harder for that one test, perhaps if I had been there for my family/friends when they needed me...

Alas, I don't own a Tardis, so I can't go back in time to change what has happened, but I can very much choose how I'll live and act today.

I can choose to be more straightforward about guys I like, I can choose to take better care of my mom while she battles cancer, I can choose to listen to my friends when they need to talk (instead of making conversations about myself).

I want to be a better person, I'm trying to be a better person, and hopefully it's just a matter of time before I am a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment