About Me

The Shire epitomizes what the world should be. A place of happiness and peace. The greatest arguments should be about how much food one can eat, or who gets to host the next party. People should listen to the music of the world, and care less about the differences in each other.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Eating

Now mind you, I have no issues with gaining weight naturally and you know, having fun eating. I absolutely love eating and I eat almost as voraciously as I read.
But lately, with my mother's condition, I've been eating a lot more (unhealthy things). Every time I'm about to cry, and every time I'm about to feel sad about myself, and every time I'm about to talk about how crappy my life is, blah blah blah-  I eat.

This has led to an unnatural weight gain, and it's all from junk food.
In my heart of hearts I know I shouldn't eat that one chip, or that scoop of ice cream, but for that moment - it feels so good and sweet in comparison to how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment