About Me

The Shire epitomizes what the world should be. A place of happiness and peace. The greatest arguments should be about how much food one can eat, or who gets to host the next party. People should listen to the music of the world, and care less about the differences in each other.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Of Robots and Tardis

It's pretty common knowledge that I classify myself as a "geek".
The thing is, I never expected my friends to really embrace it and help foster it. Every day I feel so thankful for my friends, they always know how to make me feel accepted and cared for.
I still  have all these insecurities from when I was a kid, and despite my outwardly confident appearance, I'm uber insecure on the inside - but I always feel much more okay with myself after a good talk with friends.

So Yesterday, a good friend of mine gave me this gift he got for me when he visited MIT.



Uber exciting stuff, it's a ROBOT HEADPHONE SPLITTER. See, I have this robot hoodie, and it matches ! It's really exciting.


Also today.. I got a DISAPPEARING TARDIS MUG from one of my best childhood friends. Ahhh ! So cool ! Or Hot ! or... both? It MOVES. It.. it's just great.

No comments:

Post a Comment