About Me

The Shire epitomizes what the world should be. A place of happiness and peace. The greatest arguments should be about how much food one can eat, or who gets to host the next party. People should listen to the music of the world, and care less about the differences in each other.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

In Which I Get "Rolled Over" by a Car

It isn't a big deal. I don't think I'm seriously hurt.
All that happened was that the lady ran over my foot and then my leg, but nothing seems broken or sprained.

But wowsers it was strange!
At first, I went into something that was probably shock... I had this huge adrenaline boost and my senses were mighty heightened (colors, sounds, everything was much more clear)... then it leveled off to a numbness. Then, it just hurt.

After some ice and elevation, I felt considerably better and now it's just a dull throb. Hopefully it won't be too bad in the morning!

But honestly,
Does anyone really ever think they're going to get run over by a car?

No comments:

Post a Comment